Mortgage programs designed specifically for foreign nationals (non-permanent residents) who want to purchase or refinance a home in the United States.
Here are a few of the details you should know about this program:
- Financing available to foreign nationals for the purchase or refinance of a home in the United States.
- Eligible properties include single family residences, townhomes and condominiums located in markets served by the banks giving these loans.
- Loans up to $1,000,000 USD.
- 25% or 35% down payment depending on your creditworthiness and paperwork.
- Fixed and adjustable rate loans are available.
- Cash out options available.
- Three available banks to choose from.
For more information about foreign national mortgage solutions, please contact IRM to lead you in the right direction.